12/18/10

Distance education and traditional education?

We've never been in a competitive position over time that if you do not have a diploma or a degree of some kind, you are asked to be left alive. You decide to go online or on campus. I pursued my bachelor-online career as one of the best decisions I have, and I never wanted to change the first minute to the campus or distance learning.

First, the on-line learning gives me more flexibility andComfort in all areas. My college allows me to force my goals of time, but I can come and work for my daily life, including my regular job during the day and evenings for family life. It 's really taught me self-discipline and time management. Also, I have on my studies to earn, while still a salary and pay the bills.

Secondly, the online learning has allowed me to put into practice the newly learned information. I have it in real life situations, where IWrite letters to my boss and display my skills to better use. This is essential both for my confidence and my salary increased.

In addition, almost all the sounds they need to leave campus for the study is enormous student loans, which, with interest over the years, Take, both frightening and ridiculous. But gone are the days when it was required to be in huge debt, if you wanted a better education. In doing online, even if you take a loan,would be minimal compared to if you would on campus and had a dorm on campus to pay rent or an apartment.

Finally, and most important thing for me was the fact that I was not on my son's life by subjecting him to break for four to five years, this fact about 90% played in my decision-making. It 'was very heart breaking for me to think for himself left him. At the age of six years, how could I say to make it easier, which had left me for a very long time? Iwould not have been possible due to discipline him as I wanted to read and play with him, help him with school work, and more, online learning has allowed me the opportunity to do something. I had the privilege of my parents around me all my life and I was not going to take that privilege from him, even for a diploma.

It may be that with distance learning, you do not need distractions, children and family to manage a job, so it may be morefocused and less tired at the end of the day. However, take into account the need to do most students on campus sometimes finish school and juggling a part-time job just to make ends meet.

E-learning must be as effective as distance learning. You have to give in, do your research and be taken seriously as someone is on campus. With your destination before you, you will end up the same distance were other-your degrees.

settlement home equity rates